Thursday, January 1, 2009

In with the NEW...

Ahhhh, the possibilities for the new year. I guess the best description of how I feel about 2009 is CURIOUS. Will I stay in my current job? Will I begin writing my book drafts? Will I get engaged? Will I make it into another commercial? Will I earn more money than last year? I have a pretty good idea about each answer, but really don't know. Regardless, I feel so at peace right now and excited about the start of this year.

A quick list of things I'd like to achieve/experience in 2009:

  • Become a freelance writer for a magazine or blog (motivation or careers maybe)
  • Star in another local/national commercial (at least three would be cool)
  • Get more involved in networking events/conferences (need to expand my circle)
  • Payoff last two credit card balances (this is top priority, I'm soooo close)
  • Take a trip to Jamaica (never been but really want to go)
  • Research book-writing, reserving book titles/ISBNs (this includes several special projects)
  • Expand my blogging/twitter presence to 250 followers (I think that's a reasonable 1st yr goal, more would be even better)
  • Stress less (not sure exactly how to do this but getting better at it)
  • Finalize a small business plan (I'm such an entrepreneur in spirit)
  • Work my career; NOT let my career work the life out of me (that's a must!)
  • Continue to take control of my life, emotions and money ('nuff said)

Faith, Focus and Determination will be MY guide to IT
(Incredible Triumph)

Fill in the blank for yourself...
"In 2009, I will achieve I_____ T____"

I'm looking forward to all life has to give...Here's to "What's my IT?" taking each of us to a whole new level of purpose, peace and prosperity!

CHEERS!

2 comments:

  1. In 2009, I will achieve a 200% increase in my blog readership. I will also connect with more people, helping them find and sustain their work happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Karl! Your blog is an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete